Images reproduced by permission of The National Archives, London, England.
The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided.
Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU, Tel: 020 8392 5225 Fax: 020 8392 5266.
Date: October 9, 1615
Repository: The National Archives, Kew
Call number and opening: KB 27/1454/1, rot.692
View online bibliographic record